Prof Yong-Ju Jang’s main clinical activity is rhinologic surgery, especially rhinoplasty. He is one of world-renowned rhinoplasty surgeons in the field of Asian rhinoplasty.
Dr Jang has published many papers on rhinoplasty, and is an author of widely read text book, practical septorhinoplasty. He is also interested in basic science in rhinology. He published many papers on the role of rhinovirus on the pathgenesis of sinusitis.
- Preactical septorhinoplasty, Jang YJ, Park CH: Koonja Publishing, Seoul Korea, 2007, Apr
- Rhinoplasty and Septoplasty.Jang YJ. Koonja Publishing, Seoul, Korea, 2014 April
- Publications Appeared in Peer Reviewed International Journal
135 papers on peer review international journals on rhinoplasty including followings:
- Jang YJ, Lim JY, Kim S, Lee Y, Kweon MN, Kim JH.. Enhanced Interferon β Response Contributes to Eosinophilic Chronic Rhinosinusitis. Front Immunol. 2018 Oct 16;9:2330. doi: 10.3389/fimmu.2018.02330. eCollection 2018
- Chen YY,Jang YJ. Refinements in Saddle Nose Reconstruction. Facial Plast Surg. 2018 Aug;34(4):363-372. doi: 10.1055/s-0038-1660824. Epub 2018 Jul 24.