IMPORTANT PAYMENT NOTES:
- Payment made by Telegraphic Transfer or Bank Draft should be made net of all bank charges and commissions. Transfer commission is to be borne by the participant. All payments have to be in SGD.
- For Cheque or Bank Draft, please indicate your Name, Contact Number and that the payment is meant for SinENTCourse2018 at the back of the cheque/bank draft.
- For Telegraphic Transfer, please state on remittance advice that the payment is for “SinENTCourse2018” and indicate your Name and Contact Number clearly. Upon completion of the transfer, please email a copy of your remittance advice with your Name to the Course Secretariat at SingaporeENTcourses@barakpco.com for tracking purposes.
- For Credit Card payment, only Visa or Mastercard are acceptable. Participants will bear a separate credit card charge of up to 4.5% of the registration fees.
Terms and conditions
- Due to limited places available, registration will only be confirmed upon receipt of full payment, on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Members of EAFPS and PAAFPRS will receive an exclusive discount of 15% off the registration fee. Proof of membership is required by indicating EAFPS/PAAFPRS registration number on the registration form, and sending a copy of registration document to the course secretariat to claim the discount.
- EAFPS and PAAFPRS members will not be entitled to further discount for attending more than one course.
- Participants attending all 3 courses in one category will receive a 10% discount off the registration fee.
- Participants attending 2 courses in one category will receive a 5% discount off the registration fee.
- Registration fee is inclusive of GST.
- Nurses are required to provide a copy of their Professional Nursing Certificate.
- Any cancellation or replacement must be conveyed to the Organizer in writing. A cancellation fee of 50% of registration fee will be charged if the cancellation is received on or before 28 September 2018. There will be no refund of registration fee for cancellations made after the respective deadlines as stated above.
- The Organiser reserves the right to modify the programme. Full refund will be made should the course be cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances and all refunds will be made after the event.